The Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette is a blog. That makes me a blogger. I bet many of you reading this are bloggers or are thinking of starting a blog. You need endless content.
That can be a problem.
This blog is over two years old and has over two thousand posts on it. Before this blog, I had several other blogs. Here’s a few things that I’ve learned about producing endless content for a blog.
- The most important thing is to make sure you blog about a subject that you are passionate about.
- Be aware of what more successful blogs are doing in your niche.
- Try to make your blog unique.
- Your blog should be about helping or entertaining your target readers; or doing both.
- Unless you’re a celebrity or a recognized authority in your niche, the reach of your blog will be very limited if you blog just about yourself.