Hello hello hello, bloggers, readers, writers and my Flash Fiction Fanatics. It’s another overcast, dreary day in Pittsburgh and it’s going to be that way all week long. But the Old Soldier is excited about this month being the third anniversary of the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, and I’m reporting for duty.
I hope that if you are a writer, you will find hope, inspiration and comfort here at the PFF Gazette as you struggle to produce work you are proud of.
Good morning, everyone. Well, it’s almost noon. Now that the Labor Day holiday is over we can get back to the business of reading and writing flash fiction.
Help the Old Soldier pay his bills. Take a moment to make a $2.00 donation. The donation link is at the top of the page. Thank you.
- Looking For A Few Good Writers To Publish (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Why Is There So Much Sex On This Blog About Flash Fiction? (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Take Advantage Of The Anything Goes Policy (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- 5 Ways To Know If You Are A Writer (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Aspiring Writers, I Want To Publish You (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)