When the Old Soldier checked his stats page late last night he saw that the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette had gotten more than 9,000 hits this month. Happy days! The PFF Gazette has increased its readership each month this year and I want to thank all of you from all over the world for making this happen. You know who you are.
Hello hello hello, my brother and sister bloggers, readers, writers and my Flash Fiction Fanatics. That’s good news about the increasing readership of the PFF Gazette. The Old Soldier knows that this magazine is not for everyone. There’s too much adult content in the magazine. But I think that one reason the magazine’s readership continues to grow is that the adult content is only one element that I hope makes this magazine unique. There are millions of blogs on the Internet. What is the Old Soldier’s philosophy on blogging?
A fair maiden was never won by a faint heart.
Think about that for a moment. I’m sure you understand what I mean.
Well, it’s nearly noon in Pittsburgh. It’s suppose to be a partly sunny day in the 60s. I won’t know if I’m going to karaoke tonight until the snail mail arrives around 3:00 pm. If my pension check from Giant Eagle arrives, I’ll go to karaoke. If it doesn’t, no karaoke until next Friday.
And the beat goes on.
Read. Study. Write. Submit.
- Successful Blogging: Find A Routine You Can Live With (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- The PFF Gazette Continues To Evolve (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Brianna Frost And A New Strategy To Promote The PFF Gazette (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- The Best In Erotic Flash Fiction Entertainment And Much More (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- It’s Official: Over 6,000 Hits For February 2012 (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)