One of the first things that a reader will notice about this blog are the many visuals of naked women; but it would be a big mistake to think that the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette is just about sex.
The Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette reports on current events, blogging, writing, flash fiction and whatever else that I think my readers would be interested in.
So, if you are a writer and you want to get published, consider sending your work here. Just read and follow the guidelines. And you don’t have to write about sex.
There are three tabs at the top of the page for submissions. Anything Goes is for non-fiction. Send Poetry is for poems and Submissions is for fiction. This magazine is a paying market. Previously published work is okay, too.
Read. Study. Write. Submit.
Click the follow button. This magazine is free.
- You get a response to your submission in a few days.
- Your work will be stuck to the front page for several weeks which means hundreds if not thousands of people will see it because this publication averages over 300 hits every day.
- You will have found an editor/publisher who is receptive to your work and who wants to read more of it.
- 10 Questions And Answers About Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- This Flash Fiction Writing Workshop Is Free (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- How To Write Dialogue For Erotic Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Andy Warhol, Hunter S. Thompson And Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Sister Blogger Gets Naked For Her Readers (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)