Well, actually, it happened once before years ago when I first started adding photos of Kim Kardashian nude to my content; but I consider that a fluke.
Yes, my brother and sister bloggers and writers, who says you can’t teach an old dog a new trick? The Old Soldier has learned a lot of new tricks about blogging over the past few years. Here are a few things that I’ve learned.
- This blog is not about me. It’s about my readers. It’s about bloggers, flash fiction and writers.
- A little controversy (that’s where that “brazen sexuality” that I’m always talking about comes in) is a good thing.
- Post something every day.
- What I post should either inform or entertain my readers or do both.
- Actively encourage submissions because every time I publish a guest writer that guest writer will bring in more readers, and some of these readers may become regular readers and they may even become future guest writers.
The Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette is an online magazine of creative ideas, serious writing and brazen sexuality.
Read. Study. Write. Submit. Subscribe Today.
- Kim Kardashian Loves Her Niece!!! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
Filed under: Blogging Tagged: | a better blog, brazen sexuality, creative ideas, guest writer, how to, Kim Kardashian nude, online magazine, Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, serious writing, submissions