The celebration of female sexuality is at the editorial core of the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette.
Hello, this is the Old Soldier, the editor/publisher of this magazine. Readers will find this celebration expressed in the fiction, in the articles and commentaries and in the numerous images of the nude female body.
These critics are absolutely right. It is unnecessary and maybe I do go too far; but I focus on female sexology because it fascinates me. I want to celebrate female sexuality. And this magazine is my invitation of community to everyone who feels the same way as I do about female sexuality.
I think when women explore the PFFG, they sense this community of celebration. And that is why the majority of the readers of the PFFG are women.
Of course, the PFFG is about a lot more than just sex. It’s really about life. And my female readers sense that, too.
Hello hello hello, my brother and sister bloggers, readers, writers and my Flash Fiction Fanatics from all over the world: Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Africa, North and South America.
Right now in Pittsburgh, the sun is shinning but the high will only be 51 degrees. The Old Soldier is not going to be able to finish his book on the Negro Baseball Leagues. I have to take it back to the public library here in Oakland, the Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh, but I did learn a lot about an important part of baseball history here in the United States.
For the past few nights the retro-television station has been showing A Few Good Men starring Tom Cruise. What a great movie. I watched it twice a couple of nights ago. The movie was full of great characterizations.
If you are a flash fiction writer, you can learn a lot from a good movie about characterization. Just remember these three things about characterization. There are three basic characters in any kind of fiction: movies, plays, short stories or novels. There are flat, round and dynamic characters.
- A flat character has no inner conflict or doubt and cannot change.
- A round character does have inner conflict or doubt and has the capacity to change.
- A dynamic character has inner conflict or doubt, has the capacity to change and does change.
This is the Old Soldier reporting from Pittsburgh around noon. Keep reading and keep writing that flash fiction.
Read. Study. Write. Submit.
- Help Keep This Flash Fiction Magazine Alive (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Eating A Woman Until She Has An Orgasm And Other Articles (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Truly Unique Reading Experience (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Magazine Full Of Great Tips On Writing Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Magazine Of Flash Fiction And Nude Women (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
Filed under: Commentaries | Tagged: adult video, amateur, female sexology, great characterizations, nude female body, Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, sex blog, sexuality, Tome Cruise, women | 6 Comments »