The Old Soldier wants to compare an orgasm to the flash fiction short story.
No, the Old Soldier has not had too much to drink, just enough to drink to make this work. I think.
Flash fiction is not about foreplay. Flash fiction is about presenting a significant event in as few words as possible.
Or think of flash fiction this way. A woman likes a man. Maybe she loves this man. She is definitely hot for this man. But they don’t have much time.
So, he says to her: Honey, just lay back on these pillows and I’ll cum in your mouth and then I’ll eat and finger you to orgasm. Then we got to get the hell out of here.
A lot of women would go for that.
That’s what flash fiction is like.
It’s Friday night my brothers and sisters. The Old Soldier will be at Del’s in Bloomfield. I think I might start off with Bob Seeger’s Ramblin’ Gamblin’ Man and the Wind of Change by the Scorpions.
After that, who knows?
This is the Old Soldier blogging and rockin’ out in Pittsburgh.
Read. Study. Write. Submit.
- Flash Fiction Flash Fiction And More Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Meditation On Writing Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Flash Fiction As A Second Language (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Nude Woman Is Just Like A Flash Fiction Story (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Free Course In How To Write Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)