- It’s a paying market for flash fiction.
- It’s a paying market for articles.
- It’s a paying market for poetry.
- It covers current events.
- It reports on amateur women doing adult videos.
- It reports on items of interest to bloggers and retirees.
- It celebrates female sexuality.
- It publishes photo studies of nude women.
- It reports on items of interest to writers of flash fiction.
- It has dozens of excellent examples of the flash fiction short story.
How’s everyone doing?
The Old Soldier is in good spirits. I have to go on a run to get some more extra virgin olive oil to fry the last of my fish, but outside of that the Old Soldier is truly enjoying his retirement.
I got to talk to the Matriarch on the phone. She was very cheerful, even after all she has been through: the Great Depression, WWII, being married to my father who was a wife beater for the first ten or so years of his marriage, raising seven children, burying her husband of more than 60 years and now living with my older sister just outside of Pittsburgh.
What a woman!
One day I will have to do an article on older children taking care of ageing parents. Didn’t think you would find that kind of article in the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, did you?
This magazine will surprise you.
- A Magazine Full Of Great Tips On Writing Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Meditation On Writing Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Why Do So Many Women Love To Read This Sex Blog? (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Sister Blogger Gets Naked For Her Readers (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
Filed under: Blogging | Tagged: amateur women, bloggers and retirees, excellent examples, follow this blog, get naked for her readers, pay market, Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, retirement, sex blog, Writing Flash Fiction | 2 Comments »