The Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette is over three years old and during that period of time the Old Soldier has published dozens of articles on how to write flash fiction. You will find dozens of those articles in the sidebar on the right under More Flash Articles.
You can’t beat that with a stick!
Hello hello hello, my brother and sister bloggers, readers, writers and my Flash Fiction Fanatics. It will be a partly sunny, mild (56) day in Pittsburgh today. The Old Soldier is going to take a nice walk down to the nearest Senior Citizens Center to pick up his free bus pass. Anyone who is at least 65 years old in Pennsylvania is entitled to one. So, if you are 65 or older, go to the office of your public transportation system or to a Senior Citizens Center and get yours.
The PA Lottery pays for the pass.
While you are checking out the articles on how to write flash fiction, be sure to check out some of the flash fiction stories that are in this magazine. And keep reading and keep writing that flash fiction.
This morning, Google had this blog ranked #4 in the world for the search term “flash fiction”. The PFFG got 350 hits yesterday.
Read. Study. Write. Submit.
- Flash Fiction Flash Fiction And More Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- 10 Questions And Answers About Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Magazine Full Of Great Tips On Writing Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Making The Commitment To Write Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Download Your Copy Of The eBook In Minutes (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Compressionism: The Purpose Of Description In Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- A Meditation On Writing Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
Filed under: Commentaries | Tagged: bloggers, free bus pass, great examples of flash fiction, how to write flash fiction, Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, readers, Senior Citizens Center, tips on writing, Writers | 1 Comment »