Are you still hesitating about sending out your work to see if someone will publish it? Of course, in the age of the internet you could publish yourself; but that’s like masturbation. It feels good, but you’re still alone.
Why not submit your work to the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette?
So far this month this magazine of serious writing and brazen sexuality has gotten over 5,000 visits. If you get published here people will see your work. Especially, if I stick it to the Front Page for a couple of weeks.
You can’t beat that with a stick!
You will find the Old Soldier a very supportive editor/publisher. I have a master’s degree (University of Pittsburgh 2003) in fiction writing. So, I know something about the short story. If your story has grammatical, spelling or punctuation issues I can correct them. How many other editors of online magazines that you know of would be willing to do that?
Not many. I don’t know of any. But the Old Soldier is retired and he has the time to give you the time. If I’m lying and crying.
The submissions tabs for non-fiction (Anything Goes), poetry (Send Poetry) and flash fiction (Submissions) are at the top of the page. Send me something.
Well, it was great to see the Matriarch, Lloyd, T. and TC. (my mother and three brothers) for the holidays. Brianna is TC’s daughter. No one ever talks about Brianna around TC. I mean how would I talk to my youngest brother (he’s in his 50′s and is a professor) about his daughter who makes a very good living stripping and committing sex acts (masturbation to orgasm) on the internet?
Still, Brianna was the inspiration for the Old Soldier adding brazen sexuality to what would otherwise be just another blog about flash fiction.
Read. Study. Write.
- Aspiring Writers, You Are Not Alone (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- I’m Ready To Publish You (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Aspiring Writers, Publication Is Only A Click Away (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Some Insights Into Publishing This Blog (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Fiction: A Great American Beauty by Guy Hogan (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Brianna Frost Hogan Masturbates (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Pittsburgh, Nudes And Flash Fiction (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
Filed under: Commentaries | Tagged: brazen sexuality, Brianna Frost Hogan, masturbation, niece, Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, serious writing, sex acts, spelling or punctuation, University of Pittsburgh, webcam stripper | 5 Comments »