It’s the Old Soldier here with another commentary on the adult entertainment industry.
Hello hello hello, fans of the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette from all over the world. It’s a lovely (high 69 and sunny) day in Pittsburgh this Friday. The Old Soldier has karaoke to look forward to tonight at Del’s, but right now he wants to get some blogging in. It’s around 10:00 am.
In order to cut down on my expenses, I temporarily dropped my subscription to the one adult video site that I subscribe to; but only temporarily. I hope to re-subscribe in July of this year. That does not mean the Old Soldier has not been thinking about porn as entertainment and art.
The fact that tens of millions of American men and women buy and watch adult videos means that porn is definitely entertainment. And the fact that it brings in more billions of dollars in revenue each year than the music and movie industries combined means that porn is definitely an industry, too. These facts are part of the public record.
Whether or not the best porn is art is still being debated.
The Old Soldier is not naive. He knows that there is a dark and frightening side to porn; but the site that I subscribe to fascinates me for a couple of reasons: the women are amateurs and most of the time it is obvious that the women have a good time. Not all of them, but most of them.
It is also obvious that some of these women should not have agreed to be in an adult video. I guess they really needed the money and porn was the only solution they could come up with.
Then there are the women, many of them young, attractive, educated and articulate, who are truly turned on by the act of being in an adult video and who even exalt in this act by an unihibited display of orgasmic pleasure that is truly breath-taking.
To the Old Soldier, these women are an inspiration. Then add that most of these women will remain porn amateurs, doing a few adult videos, and then moving on with their lives, makes them even more fascinating.
Don’t miss a single issue of the Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette. Follow or subscribe right now.
- Why Is The PFF Gazette Covering The Porn Industry? (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- My Email To The Love Doctor About Women Doing Porn (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Many Women Are Liberated By Their Porn Experience (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Gang Bang: The Awesome Power Of Female Sexuality (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Amateur Women In Porn: Sex With No Attachments (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- This Is Why Young Women Love Being In A Gang Bang (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Many Women In Porn Videos Don’t Have Orgasms (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
- Porn: There Is Nothing Hotter Than A Woman Having An Orgasm (pittsburghflashfictiongazette.com)
Filed under: Pornography | Tagged: adult entertainment industry, amateur adult video actresses, blogging, entertainment and art, Karaoke, orgasmic pleasure, Pittsburgh Flash Fiction Gazette, unihibited, videos, women | 1 Comment »